Students Attachment and Partnership
We have strategic objectives and linkages to partners that our students get experience through attachments in their hospitals. The reason for this is as follows:
1. To raise students’ visibility both locally and internationally
2. Enhancing the college network for benchmarking across the country.
3. To market Imperial College of Medical and Health Sciences nationally.
4. To contribute towards the improvement of the college ranking.
Hospitals we have partnered with (MOUs)
Here are some of the hospitals we have partnered with and in which we take our students for attachments and clinical practices:
- Gilgil Sub-County Hospital.
- Molo Sub-County Hospital.
- Bahati Sub-County Hospital.Nakuru
- Muriranjasub-County Hospital.
- Karatina Sub-County Hospital.
- St. Matia Mulumba Hospital-Thika
- Shalom Community Hospital- Machakos
- Shalom Community Hospital- Athi River
- Kitengela Medical Services-Kajiado
- Kitengela Medical Services
- Our Lord Of Mercy Mission Hospital
- Plainsview Hospital-Ruiru
- Muranga County Referral Hospital
- Maragua Sub-County Hospital.
- Kigumo Sub-County Hospital.
- Khairat Medical Centre
- Makongeni Health Centre
- Thika County Referral Hospital
- Gatundu County Referral Hospital
- Rumuruti Sub-County Hospital.
- Kiruara Sub-County Hospital.
- Kandara Sub-County Hospital.
- AIC Kijabe Hospital